catalog360 are constantly working to ensure we provide services that are safe and secure.
From time-to-time Google Chrome gets updated. As part of these updates the minimum security level can be amended. These changes sometimes force providers like catalog360 to adjust the protocols their services use. Before these changes are made by catalog360, on rare occasions accessing a Preview site in Chrome can result in red warnings blocking immediately access.
If you see a warning whilst using the catalog360 Preview site, then please report it to catalog360 Support, so that we can request it is unblocked by Google.
Unblocking a site can take a few hours. However, you can workaround the Chrome blocking screen by clicking DETAILS and the 'visit this unsafe site' link.
Alternatively, you can completely turn off the warnings for Google Chrome:
On your computer, open Chrome.
1. At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
2. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
3. Under "Privacy," uncheck the box next to "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites."
4. Close Google Chrome and restart it
5. Try accessing the catalog360 Preview site again