From an Order
Create an invoice from an order with the status of Arrived or Received.
- From the Orders page, choose an order with the status of Arrived or Received, click it's View button.
- The order details page will show a table titled Shipments which will show a list of all shipments.
- In the Invoice column of this table, click the Create Supplier Invoice button.
- The new Invoice page will be displayed. Most details will be entered from the order details.
- Make any changes to the order lines, add an invoice number, a message and any attachments before clicking the Create Supplier Invoice button.
Create a new invoice with or without a current purchase order.
- From the Invoices page, click the New Invoice button.
- Select the Supplier from the drop-down.
- Select the Order from the drop-down, or click Not Listed.
- Select the Department / Contract from the drop-down and make any changes to the Bill To address.
- Enter invoice details such as invoice number, purchase order number, message and attachments.
- Enter item lines into the invoice including price, quantity, units of measure and VAT/Tax.
- Enter shipping costs below the item lines.
- Click the Create Supplier Invoice button.