Creating a Request
- Add items to your request with these options:
- Use the Search Bar on the home page to find catalog items.
- Use the requisition page's New or Not Found Item form.
- Paste a URL into a line on the requisition page.
- Go to the Requisition page by clicking the Shopping Cart icon in the top menu.
- Check your Cost Account (Buying Account/Address) and Delivery Address.
- Click Submit.
Requests are the documents you raise when you want to order supplies through buyer360. When you raise a requisition, it is sent to those whose job it is to approve the expenditure and, assuming it get's approved, becomes a purchase order for the items or services for the supplier or suppliers.
There are various ways in which you can find the things you want to request. Follow the topic links for information about how to search for what you want and create a request.
Find out more
As well as the links to more request topics below, you can also find tutorial videos at our catalog360 online learning centre here: http://learn.catalog360.com/courses/