You can add the details of product manufacturers to your store. You link items to their manufacturers. A link from the item page to the manufacturer is available. Clicking the list shows all items available from that manufacturer.
Creating a Manufacturer
- Go to the settings page by selecting Settings from the top right menu.
- Select Manufacturers from the left hand menu.
- Click the green New button to add a new manufacturer.
- Enter the manufacturer name into the Name field.
- Optionally enter other fields such as code and logo image.
- Click Save.
These fields are required *
|Name *||The name of the manufacturer. This is the name that will appear on the items details to customers browsing your online catalog.|
|Code||Type a code that identifies the manufacturer if appropriate.|
|Logo Image||To add the manufacturer's logo, click the upload icon to find or upload the logo image file.|
|Display?||Select this option to display this manufacturer's details on item records in the online catalog. If the option is cleared, this manufacturer will not be visible. However, the manufacturer record will remain in the database.|