Item icons are based on image files you upload and link to a caption. For example, you might want a specific icon for adding an item to a cart, another for viewing the cart and one for buying.
To add an image file to the icon list
- Click select file. You can pick from existing icons that have been uploaded already, or upload a new file from your local computer. Existing image files are listed in the File Selector window. You can display files by name, icons or file name with details.
- Use the Browse button to search for the file, then click Upload Now. Once the file has been uploaded, a message appears as confirmation. Click to continue when prompted.
- In Description, type a description for the icon.
- In Display Parameters, enter the parameters that control the way in which the icon appears.
- In Caption, choose a predefined caption that controls what action is associated with the icon.
- To save the icon details, click Save Item Icons.
You can select up to 20 item icons for your product catalog.