If you’re a supplier, you can sign up to joining circle360 as soon as you receive your invitation email.
Before you start:
- Make sure you have the ‘invitation to join’ email to hand. This contains the link to the sign up web page.
- Decide which email address you’re going to use to sign up. It will become your log in ID. A work email address is best.
Step 1: Sign up with some basic details
- Click the link in the ‘invitation to join’ email that we’ve given you to sign up.
- Enter your name, work email and company name in the boxes on screen.
- If your company is not located in the United Kingdom, choose the country from the list of options.
- Click Terms of Service to read through the terms and conditions. If you agree with them, select the checkbox.
- Click Join circle360.
Step 2: Check your email then sign in to set a password
As soon as you clicked circle360 on the sign up web page, we’ll send you a welcome email. This will have your Member ID and your user name. Your user name is the same as the email address you entered.
- Click the link Click here to sign in... in the ‘Welcome’ email. This verifies your email address and opens a new window in your browser.
- In Choose Password, enter a secure password of at least 8 characters in length. We recommend you include a mix of characters, numbers, symbols and upper and lower case. Avoid easy-to-guess words, names or phrases.
- In Confirm Password, enter your password again to make sure it’s right.
- In Telephone, enter the company telephone number you want to appear on your Public Profile.
- Your Member ID is shown as it appears in your ‘Welcome’ email. You can change it if you want a different one.
- In Base Currency and Time Zone you can change the settings if necessary. Make sure these are right for your company as they can’t be changed later.
- Click Done to go to the next step.
Step 3: Sign in and review your Public Member Profile
You can now sign in to your Public Member Profile ‘dashboard’. You can use this to enter more information about your company that can be seen by catalog360 customers.
For this you’ll need your user name (the email address you used to sign up) and your password.
Your profile will include the country, company or organisation name and email address details you’ve already entered. If you entered a telephone number during sign up, this will also appear.
You can now add more information to your Public Member Profile. You can upload an image for your company logo. Just click on the camera icon in the box on the left of the screen. You can then choose to add any of the following details:
- Main trading address
- Main switchboard telephone number for your business
- Company website address (URL)
- TAX/VAT ID
- Company registration number
- Brief description about your business and what you supply
These additional details are optional. You can update your Public Member Profile at any time.
Once you’ve finished viewing or updating the profile, click Save Profile.
Once you’ve joined circle360, your company will be immediately visible to all catalog360 customers.