You can edit existing vocabularies provided they are not identified as 'STATIC' by a third party. Static taxonomies maintained by third parties are protected. You can edit static taxonomies that you have added yourself.
You can delete an existing taxonomy provided is does not have any active sub-categories.
To edit taxonomies
- On the Product Details menu, click Taxonomies. The Manage Taxonomies form appears.
- On the Manage Taxonomies form, click the name of the taxonomy you want to edit. The Modify Vocabulary form appears.
- Edit the details as required.
- If you want to make the taxonomy static, click to set the Static option. If you want to release the taxonomy, clear the Static option.
- Click either the Modify the Vocabulary or Modify the Vocabulary and Return Here button.