You can use the search and replace option to search for matches in any of the entries and line records of the cross reference, and replace the searched word in all matches found.
To search and replace content in a cross reference
- On the Product Details menu, click Cross References.
- Click the name or ID of the cross reference you want to edit. The Modify Cross
- Reference form appears.
- In Search for, type the word or phrase you want to replace.
- In Replace with, type the replacement word or phrase.
- If you want the match to be exact, so that the whole field matches the content of the Search for field, set the Exact match option.
- Click Search and Replace.
A form appears that shows the number of matches. You can confirm the replacements.