You can record contact activities against requisitions records. Activities fall into one of the following categories:
- Inbound Call
- Outbound Call (Engagement)
- Outbound Call (Service)
- Sent Quote
- Sent Letter
- Visit (Engagement)
- Visit (Servicing)
A history of contact activities is recorded against requisitions and you can view these at any time, using the Show entries link on the requisition detail record.
To add a contact activity
- On the Purchasing menu, click Requisitions. The Requisitions form appears.
- Use the filters or search facilities if you want to change the requisitions shown in the list, then click either the Updated Date or Ref. field of the requisition you want to update. The detailed view of the requisition appears.
- From Select Activity drop-down list, choose the activity you want to record.
- Today's date and time is shown. You can amend this.
- In Comments, type the details of the activity.
- Click the Save Activity button.