- On the Admin menu, click Security, then click Approval Chains. The Approval Chains form appears.
- On the menu bar for the Approval Chains form, click Messages. The Document Messages form appears. Click Add Document Message.
- In Message Severity, choose whether the message is for information only, a warning or an error. Information and warning messages do not necessarily prevent further action, while an error is usually related to an issue that might require intervention before continuing.
- In Message Code, enter a code that uniquely identifies the message.
- In Message Title, type a title for the message.
- In Message Content, type the details of the message.
- Click Add Message.
Have more questions? Submit a request