By making changes to the Custom Style Sheet you can override the default look and feel, and apply your organisation's design style to many aspects of the portal. Please note: The Support Team can assist you with getting your Portal styling how you want it, but charges are normally made for this service and any associated support costs resulting from the customisation.
We strongly recommend testing all your changes on the browsers you wish to support.
1. In the Portal choose the "Settings" menu under the top-right profile menu, then choose "Media Manager" and "Manage Document Assets"
2. Click on the "custom" folder in the folder tree
3. Click on the "css" subfolder in the folder tree
4. In this folder you will find the "custom.css" - click on it to download it and customise it on your computer
Please note: Take a backup of any custom.css files so you can re-upload them if you need to restore a previous version.
The file must be a valid CSS3 file and the filename must be lowercase "custom.css" - a file named Custom.CSS will not work!
5. Then click Choose Files to upload the "custom.css" again to overwrite the existing one.
Note - changes to the revised custom.css file can take up to a day to appear on your Portal as the CDN caching of the file must expire before it is refreshed.